Chromebooks are available for the Fall 2020 semester.
Please note: Chromebooks are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
RBC STAC also provides MiFi Hotspots for at-home use by students on a semester-long basis.
Getting a MiFi Hotspot:
1. Student checkout of Hotspots require sponsorship from a faculty member. This member will submit a ticket on behalf through servicedesk.rbc.edu of the student to STAC and will include the following information: Student's full name, Student's email, Student's R#.
2. Once faculty sponsorship has submitted a ticket, STAC will reach out to the student to pick up the device from McNeer 110. The Hotspot Loan Agreement must be completed and signed prior to checking out the Hotspot.
Getting a Chromebook:
1. Visit STAC in McNeer 110 to check availability and reserve a Chromebook. You must show your Richard Bland College ID when reserving and when checking out a Chromebook.
2. The Chromebook Loan Agreement must be completed and signed prior to checking out a Chromebook.
3. In addition to the Chromebook Loan agreement, you must log on to the Chromebook while connected to the Richard Bland College network to build your profile before it will work off campus.